.......An insight to my life and what i feel...........

Friday, June 8, 2007

UNTITLED

Its been a long time since I have written anything worthwhile ( or rather anything for that matter). May be it was mere laziness on my part or just lack of any creative flux crossing my brain.The heat of the summers has dried up the cells responsible for ticking of the brain and the creative juices have all dried up.

So now that I have started writting , What should I write on??? Invariably people expect some extravagant writeup even if the issue isn't signficant even remotely to us. We have become used to reading stuff that are so deep that even the best scuba divers cant find it . Nor am i romanttic enough to dream of a beautifull offspring in the middle of the Thar.

Then why would anyone read some crap written by some lazy fellow. But this feeling has not dettered those great men whom im admire nor will it deter me.Writting is a very important form of expression. He was't a fool who said "Pen is mightier than the Sword". A small article published somewhere in the newspaper can cause a stable government to disintegrate or a relationship to turn sour. Remember the public spat between Mr. Karunanidhi and Mr. Dayanidhi Maran. It was a mere opinion poll conducted by the newspaper that led to the resignation of one of our very able ministers, who transformed the entire IT sector on its heels.

He showcased the power of an individual. He showed us that if someone decides to take up matters in his hands and wants to make a difference what he can achieve!!!!!!!!!! Instead we prefer to lay back and allow things to take place at its own speed. We must wake up and take a resolution to make a difference. All great entrepreneurs were made because they decided that "enough is enough!!! I have to make a differnce ,I have a better way of doing things and I will show it to the world. "

Coming back to the power of writting ... Writting over the years has proven its might. But alas in our country the press is slowly losing its edge. When news channels are all over the place with new STORIES its the printed media thats trying to save grace. I think no one would challenge me if I say that newspapers are the only source for some reliable news. Our writers have gone places with quite a few booker prize winners amongst us we can surely be proud.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger