It's now a week to the endsemester examination and i am not feeling like studying. i sit here contemplatig on how much i have changed from the past semester. I was never like this.I have always hated studies but have never been this frustrated with studies. Has IIT changed my outlook.....????
I no longer feel like studying. I don't feel like doing anything for that matter. I am no longer my usual self. I have spent 18 years of my life studying and studying under pressure , sometimes of my teachers sometimes friends n sometimes myself...... so this new found freedom is a bit tough to handle for me. First semester I still reeled under the pressure and did not realise that its no longer those days where scoring marks is the be all and end all everything.
Somehow i have reached a stage where even when i score marks i am not happy. I have scored marks scaled many skyscrapers now no more. I wish no longer for marks. That fire has beeen extinguished but i am now left in a state where i know no more what i want.Thats also a state that troubles me........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I suggest look for greener pastures...something that drives you harder...something which is big and more challenging...could be anything may be an ecodrive campaign or making robots (very arbit dont mind)..something with a big motive where lots stand to benefit out of it ...I say this bcoz u can do it acads to waise hi phodta hai so u can divert ur energy to more useful prospects
Post a Comment